Saturday, October 19, 2013

New Pie Friday winter hours!


Winter time is coming soon.  Because it's going to start getting  dark so early I'm going to start selling pies at 4pm on Fridays.  Also during the winter I try to come out every Friday unless it rains.  So just check the website to make sure I'm coming out because if the forecast on Thursday says rain I won't be out even if it ends up clearing up for Friday.

PS- I am taking Thanksgiving orders again this year.  I'll probably have something to click on to order pies on my homepage up in the end of October.  I'm not going to offer any fruit pies because they take too much time to make and I want to be able to  accomodate as many orders as possible so I'm going to have some non-traditional yet fun and delicious pies...but of course I'll still have Pumpkin with Ginger Cookie Crust.
Thanks for all your on going support and patience in line!
See you soon,
Sunde

No comments:

Post a Comment