Sunday, October 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Pies!!!!





It's that time again, I can't believe it.  I'm offering a few untraditional pies this year because I can get more orders filled if I don't do any fruit pies. So, sorry about no apple pie but this way I can produce more pies for everyone.  Please get your order in by Sunday night, November 24th.  This is what you can order:
Lemon Cheesecake w/ Ginger Cookie Crust
Chocolate Maple Pecan(Great for airplane travel)
Dark Chocolate Pumpkin
Pumpkin w/ Ginger Cookie Crust
Toffee Banana Cream
Pies are 36.00 and come with fresh whipped cream.  To order a pie please email me at sunde@piefridays.com I will need your full name, phone number, what pie(s) your getting and a credit card number with expiration date.  You can call me with cc# but please email me first so I have something in writing to keep track of.  Pies will be available for pick up anytime after 5pm on Wednesday, November 27th.  I will give you pick up info after your order has been confirmed.
See you on Friday,
Thanks!
Sunde

No comments:

Post a Comment