Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pies for Friday, Nov 22nd, 4pm! (also Brick & Mortar Pie Friday news!)





Hello!
Last Friday someone called the police on me for the first time at my new location.  First, I wanted to let everyone know my future plans in case, out of the blue, I can no longer sell pies on the street because a yahoo starts calling the police on me consistantly.
 It's a good thing, really, because I have become inspired to do my Kickstarter campaign to raise money for a Brick and Mortar immediately instead of waiting for summer.  Can you imagine getting Pie Fridays anytime??  The sooner I start the ball rolling with getting a place the sooner it will happen.  So I'll keep doing updates on my website in case I do get shut down so that you guys know what's happening.  It won't be the end of Pie Fridays, it will be the begining!
Okay, enough of that, here are the pies I'm having on Friday.  Enjoy Thanksgiving early with Pumpkin w/ Ginger Cookie Crust, Pear Blueberry, Orange Custard with Chocolate Cookie Crust and Caramel Banana Cream.
Remember you have till Sunday to order a TG pie.
Thanks for all your awesome, ongoing support!
See you soon,
Sunde

3 comments:

  1. I will kickstart the store. The only question is, will you still allow Elvis access to his favorite dessert?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elvis must keep up his strict regiment of whipcream!

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to having your pies more accessible. can't wait for my Thanksgiving pie...

    ReplyDelete