Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Kickstarter Sneak Peak#1: Prizes!

Hi you guys!
Hope everyone is doing okay being pieless...But it's not forever.  I'm getting my Kickstarter campaign finished up and I thought I'd give you a sneak peak into stuff you can win by supporting the project.  I'm going to have stickers and magnets, pie slice punch cards, pie parties, pie lessons and, what I think is the coolest prize, Pie Fridays Blue Star Card, Red Star Card, Silver Star Card, Gold Star Card and the above, Platinum Star Card.  The Kickstarter Campaign is going to be the only time you can get these.  They are worth free coffee and a la mode...The pictured Platinum Star Card is worth a lifetime of free coffee and a la mode--It pays for itself a bunch of times over!!
That's it for now, my next post I'll show you a little sneak peak of my video.
So excited about Pie Fridays' next move!
xoxo
Sunde

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sunday! We miss you and are looking forward to getting involved in the kickstarter campaign!
    Lorraine , Craig & Tonka Mautner

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome, thanks! I should be starting it next week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete