Wednesday, February 12, 2014

An Unhappy Valentine's Day!! I got shut down by the health dept!!






*********Hey you guys, Sorry I'm not out there but I just got shut down by the health dept!  I have a hearing on Tuesday.  But please get your pie at 992 Capp st tomorrow, Saturday the 15th between 4 and 6pm.
Thanks for your support!
Sunde************
Get your valentine some pie on Friday!  It doesn't seem like it's supposed to rain on Friday so I will be at the above park (on Linda and 19th)at 4pm on Friday.  I'm having a couple of chocolate pies because that's what Valentine's Day is for, right? 
I'll be having the rarely made but very sexy, Chocolate Covered Cherry, the brand new Chocolate Malt Banana Cream,  the tart and refreshing Lemon Custard with Graham Cracker Crust and the perennially delicious Pumpkin with a Ginger Cookie Crust.
See you soon!
xoxo
Sunde

No comments:

Post a Comment