Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Health Department hearing...



So I just finished my Health Dept hearing which was an actual hearing with an actual judge in an actual gigantic courtroom.  Here I am freaking out about it, sitting alone, while people filed in with their lawyers.  The wonderful people down there just gave me a warning and did not give me a fine which they did not have to do at all.
Currently I am working on my Kickstarter campaign to open a brick and mortar and am figuring out my next move to get pies to the people.
Legalize Pie Fridays!!!!
Thanks for all your awesome support in the mean time!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Sunde

3 comments:

  1. Aww, so glad you didn't actually get a fine. I was in line when they shut you down! So sad. The price of the street permit (according them) sounded do-able, but I'm guessing you'd need to use a commercial kitchen for production as well. Maybe something like La Cochina in the meantime, until you can do your kickstarter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any way to get pie from you tomorrow otherwise? So sad!! celesteruberti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone here looking for treadclimber reviews or any the help to improve you health so visit us we are highly rated by our number of readers.

    ReplyDelete