Monday, October 22, 2012

WINTER TIME PIE SCHEDULE!!!

This rainy morning has jolted me into realizing that the long, dark, rainy days of winter have arrived.  That's the sad news.  The happy news is that I still sell pies throughout winter--unless it's raining!  So make sure you check my website, facebook page or follow me on twitter to find out if I'll be selling pies that weekend.  Because I start my shopping and pie prep by mid week, I have to decide by Wednesday if it's going to be too rainy to be out there.  Since weather reports aren't perfect, sometimes there might be a non raining weekend that I'm not out with my pies but I'll do my best to keep providing you guys with pies as much as  possible this winter.
PS-Here are some gratuitous photos of Dee Dee in PJ's because this is one of her main winter time outfits that you will probably see her wearing while toddling around the pie cart.  I figured I should give you fair warning because it's pretty embarrassing that I am that person that dresses their dog like this...But they're so warm and cozy for her!!
  See you at the pie cart!
Sunde


No comments:

Post a Comment