Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Kickstarter Pie Party Announcement!!


Hello!
One minute ago I submitted my Kickstarter Campaign and am waiting for them to okay it so it can go live!!!  My goal is to start it this Friday but I'm not sure how long the submission process takes but you'll be the first to know.
I thought that it's been way too long for you guys to not have some Pie Fridays in your belly so to celebrate our Kickstarter launch I'm going to have a Kickstarter Pie Party with free pie slices and some beer and wine.  Have a drink while you're waiting for your pie!  Pick up some pie, share it with a friend that has never had it before and then everyone can give support together!  I'm going to do it Friday after this one which is March 28th.
I'm also planning one or two more Kickstarter Pie Parties as my campaign goes on...so you'll get a few chances to get some pie over the 36 days it'll be going.
Check for my post this week,
Can't wait to see everyone at the pie party!
xo
Sunde

No comments:

Post a Comment