Thursday, March 27, 2014

FREE PIE!! Pies for my Kickstarter Pie Party, Friday, March 28th!





 Hello! My pie party will be tomorrow, Friday March 28th between 4 and 7 pm.  I'm serving free pie and beer and wine. Relax and have a drink while you're waiting for your pie slices.  Eat them there or get them to go.  I'm having Toffee Banana Cream, Pumpkin with a Ginger Cookie Crust, Mixed Berry, Key Lime and Double Chocolate Cheesecake.  I have no idea how many people are coming, so I have to limit everyone's pie amounts to 2 slices unless near the end, it turns out no one came and I have a bunch of pie then you can go crazy.  It'll be in my backyard at 99 Lilac st at 25th in the Mission.  Lilac is a small alley running parallel with Mission st.  It's in between Mission and Capp st.  Below is the image of the fence and the gate.  I'll put a pie friday poster on it too.
Can't wait to see you guys!
Sunde


1 comment:

  1. Wow. So all this time you have lived literally a half block away from me? Awesome! Hope to see you tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete