Monday, March 31, 2014

Good bye Pie Fridays...Thanks to everyone for the great years!

Hello Pie friends,
The sad news is is that I did a lot of soul searching this weekend and realized that I love making pies for people but I don't want to own a restaurant.  I'm shutting down my Kickstarter campaign(all pledges will immediately be voided).  I deeply regret getting everyone's hopes up and then backing out but I guess it takes you standing at the precipice of opening a place to realize it's not the right choice for you.  I cant thank you enough for all your support and I've been honored that you've chosen my pies over all others.
I've used this quote before but it works again here today
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." Dr Zeuss
xoxo
Sunde

5 comments:

  1. <3 your pies, they're the best, thanks for all the joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, Pie Fridays is done forever?!?!?!


    NOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm devastated to know about this, but best wishes to you. I hope to try your delicious pies again one day..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll miss your pies, Sunde (and I havent even had a chance to try the Toffee Banana Cream one). Any thoughts on selling on Farmer's Market instead? (or food cart, or anything like that)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also devastated. I can hardly believe it. This is horrible news! (even tho I respect and totally understand your decision). Thank god you live down the street from me because I am going to figure out a way to order the occasional pie from you come hell or high water. What do you think..? I am only a block away!

    ReplyDelete